Information We Collect From You
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect via the Application depends on the feature of the product that you want to access. You may give us information about you by filling information about yourself on www.ikonik.ca . This includes information you provide when you register to our site, apply for a loan, search for service features. The information you give us may include your name, address, email and phone number, login information, credit card information, personal description, passport photograph.
Mobile Device Access
We may request access or permission to certain features from your mobile device, including your mobile device’s [Bluetooth, calendar, camera, contacts, microphone, reminders, sensors, SMS messages, social media accounts, storage,] and other features. If you wish to change our access or permissions, you may do so in your device’s settings.
Mobile Device Data
Device information such as your mobile device ID number, model, and manufacturer, version of your operating system, phone number, country, location, and any other data you choose to provide.
We may request to send you push notifications regarding your account or the Application. If you wish to opt-out from receiving these types of communications, you may turn them off in your device’s settings.
Use of your Information
Having the right information about you helps us to provide customized experience and improves our efficiency in providing services to you. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Application to:
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally to improve overall experience on our application usage. Create and manage your account.
- Deliver targeted advertising, coupons, newsletters, and other information regarding promotions and the Application to you. Email you regarding your account activities.
- Enable user-to-user communications
- Fulfill and manage purchases, orders, payments, and other transactions related to the Application.
- Generate a personal profile about you to make future visits to the Application more personalized.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Application.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Application.
- Notify you of updates to the Application.
- Offer new products, services, mobile applications, and/or recommendations to you.
- Prevent fraudulent transactions, monitor against theft, and protect against criminal activity.
- Process payments and refunds
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Application.
- Resolve disputes and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to product and customer service requests.
- Send you a newsletter.
Cookies are small files that are placed on your device to store information. Specifically, cookies are small strings of text used to store information that may concern you, your behavior on the web, your preferences, or your device. Cookies are mainly used to adapt the operation of the Website to your expectations, offering a more personalized browsing experience and memorizing the choices you previously made. They do not contain or save any sensitive information about you:
- They don’t store your name;
- They don’t store your address
- They don’t store any payment details
- You will not receive any calls or mail as a result of a cookie
- Store information relating to time spent on the Website ("Session Cookies");
- Store information used to recognize your browser or device; each time you visit our website or use the application
- Store your login name, password and other user information, (optional);
- Analyze your behavior on our website, so we can continue to improve
- Allow others to advertise on our website or track information about you to tailor advertisements to your needs/preferences;
- Allow us to display advertisements to you on other websites.
Your chosen browser will offer cookie management options within their tools. You can set the browser to accept cookies only from specific websites (e.g., this website). More importantly, browsers can also enable you to delete specific cookies. It is even possible to set a browser to reject all cookies. Please be aware that if you choose to block all cookies, our site will not function as intended and you will not be able to use or access many of the services we provide. Rather than blocking all cookies, you may choose to block third-party cookies: this will still allow our website to function as intended.